February 18, 2018

The Devil Himself

Something could be wrong with this night
I don’t know why I have this fright
The Devil is the focus of my imagination
What has He done with my mind

He'd be watching over me tonight
But I didn’t ask for Him when I cried
I don’t even know how He got inside
Man, I wish I could lose my sight


He'd been worried about my life
Said He could be a friend for trying times
But His smell's been pulling me closer to suffocation
And I couldn't see clearly with my eyes


Is it already time to take my life
I haven't given any reasons why
I'm just a little boy who wanted to fly
I'm not someone who should have stye


“Young boy, I heard your sigh"
Was the Devil's outcry
"I am to punish every wrong action
Not to torment an innocent little child"


The Devil Himself seems not bad but divine
He punishes everyone who’s killed and bribed
Who’s corrupted and stole dignity from the dignified
Let’s not fear Him, instead, let Him shine


And Lucifer is the name of this sprite
The Punisher who breathes fire and ire
He proved this is not just some hallucination
When I saw what He got under every cellulite

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOVIE REVIEW: Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Queen from mentalfloss.com Upon watching the very first trailer of this movie, I have be...