July 19, 2020

10 Elton John Songs Playing On Repeat

As I've written a few posts ago, I just watched the Sir Elton John biopic, "Rocket Man" due to the lengthy lockdown we have been having due to the Coronavirus scare.


Not only was I given the chance of viewing the film, I also had the chance of being introduced to other Elton John songs I haven't really given any attention before. 

Here are other Elton John and Bernie Taupin masterpieces I've completely been under the influence of during the past few days. 

1. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
I first heard this song on Elton John's Live Aid performance with George Michael, and again on the Music for Montserrat concert. 

2. Tiny Dancer

3. Crocodile Rock

4. The Bitch Is Back

5. I Want Love

6. Saturday's Night Alright (For Fighting) 

7. I'm Gonna Love Me Again

8. Rocket Man

9. We All Fall In Love Sometimes

10. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOVIE REVIEW: Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Queen from mentalfloss.com Upon watching the very first trailer of this movie, I have be...