January 21, 2019

Love?

"What's love without trust and respect?"

"I don't know, but as long as there is love, you can't give up on it."


I want to ask you something
It's a question about love
How would you get the feeling
That it is sent from above

You long for love
But not only love
You need trust and respect
That's how it works in your retrospect

But what if I can't 
Give those three that you called
Does it mean we're not meant
To be together after all

You long for love,
I'm afraid, I do, too
Also, I'm not perfect
Oh girl, please don't you try to expect

But I'd give love
I'd pour love onto you
Oh, don't give up
Just give me love, too

As much as I want to linger
I have a feeling I could not
I have a feeling I'm not what you ordered
Somebody might take my spot

'Cause you long for love
But not only love
Little by little, piece by piece
I will try to be the man of your dreams

man hugging woman near trees
Photo by Gus Moretta from unsplash.com




1 comment:

MOVIE REVIEW: Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Queen from mentalfloss.com Upon watching the very first trailer of this movie, I have be...