September 12, 2021

Restart

 

    Getting back to writing after an unwanted drought can be hard. Getting back to how you started writing can help though.


On the day we first came to be

Hardly I could believe

Love was staring right at me

Each moment after was a relief


'Twas a night of love

Magical but wasn't ours

Engaged, encouraged, and dearly loved

Best wishes to the man and woman of the hour


Ended the bargaining during a wedding

The night was set to bring something new

Hey, let's head out, time is running

Eagerly, I just wanted to be close to you


Relax your mind, I got you covered

Enjoy the escape that for us I prepared

For I knew that when life's got you cornered

Often times you'd forget, that ain't what you deserve


Restart, hold on to me, I guess

Yes, I'm bluntly stating this request

Or should you not prefer the way I express

Unlocking your smile should then be my first quest, but


Escaping wouldn't take us anywhere

Life shouldn't be lived unplanned

It could get smoother if we would stick together

And if you'd start seeing me as someone who could be your man


Honestly, it wouldn't be easy

Keep in mind, at times it could be tiring, but

I'd be here for the whole journey, and I'd

Make you mine; stopping at nothing.



x

1 comment:

MOVIE REVIEW: Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Queen from mentalfloss.com Upon watching the very first trailer of this movie, I have be...