September 01, 2018

CONGRATULATIONS!

I just want to congratulate this year's batch of Mechanical Engineering Licensure examiners from the Technological University of the Philippines (TUP)! You all did a great job making our school the Top 2 Performing School in this recent board exam!


Results from PRC

Although I'm not part of that examination in any way, I'm just so glad because most of the examiners are my friends, and classmates before. 

Image result for tup
Technological University of the Philippines - MANILA



I know that they have spent their whole time over the past months reviewing and preparing for that examination which leads to the greatness that was also displayed by the reveille center where most (if not all) of my friends went, the PRIME Review Center, who has been consistent in delivering excellent Board Passers! Kudos to the ever-excellent professors and reviewers and I hope they may also share to me and my batch their greatness!


Image result for prime review center
PRIME

Here's to them contributing to the improvement of our country!
Here's to us seeing each other in the field in the near future!
Here's to hoping that some time next year, I am going to have that feat also!

Again, congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOVIE REVIEW: Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Queen from mentalfloss.com Upon watching the very first trailer of this movie, I have be...