October 30, 2018

On and On and On

Do you still remember
The day when we first met
It was 30 days into October
The start of a long test


The test was not an easy one
I could've easily lost you
But I did what's needed to be done
For you to know it was true

And up until now, this love is
Despite my shortcomings
Despite my temper problems
I still find you centered on my feelings

Although feelings are important
You are of more importance
Never mind any of my rants
They merely display my ignorance

Forgive me for such unnecessaries
Clearly, I wasn't thinking clearly
Even if we'd face more adversaries
Know that I'd always love you dearly

Dear, this will go on and on and on
My love will not stop its beating 
No matter how strong are the storms
Our love will keep on burning



The only photo from that very day

1 comment:

MOVIE REVIEW: Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Queen from mentalfloss.com Upon watching the very first trailer of this movie, I have be...